Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chocolate Fest

The Fox family is finally feeling better!! I was kind enough to pass my cold to both Mommy and Daddy. Poor Daddy was sick on his first day of work at his new job. Sorry Daddy! But, we were not took sick to go to the Chocolate Fest last weekend!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the Chocolate Fest.......and they didn't let me try even one bite! Nope, they enjoyed the brownies, chocolates, truffles, frozen yogurt, hot chocolate, and chocolate sauce all to themselves. We went with our friends, The Budd Family, and their Mommy and Daddy let them taste. Not fair!

We did get to play though. The Fest was held at the Forestry Center which had lots of cool exhibits for us to inspect. Here we are crawling through a log. Mommy was surprised that there was a snake in the middle of the log. At least it was behind glass!

My favorite was the xylophone. You can really pound on it and it makes lots of noise.





I am at the stage where I want to do things myself! I like to go places where I can get down on the ground and roam. I took 6 steps last week but I have not even taken one step since then. Watch out world, soon I will be walking!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

A SNAKE in the tunnel? Whether or not it's behind glass I would have freaked out! What did Maddie think of the snake. I have to begin to train myself not to freak out over things like that so Aoife won't be freaked out by them. I don't know about this summer when she discovers worms, though.