Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 11 Months, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy President's Day

It was a very busy week for us!

Last weekend Daddy had to work on Saturday, so Mommy and I headed over to Chelle's house for a get together and I got to hang out with Christa and Nicole. I had a lot of fun with them.





On Thursday (which also happened to be my 11 month birthday!!!!!) Mommy and I drove down to Keizer to hang out with Michael, Melissa, Emma, and Jacob. Here I am with Emma enjoying a snack. I had a lot of fun chasing them around their house!



HAPPY 11 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Look, I got my first pair of hard sole shoes. I am ready to run....well, maybe I need to learn how to walk first!



On Friday night Grammy came up and stayed the night. On Saturday morning M&D took off (without me!!!) to the Bonneville Hot Springs. But, before they took off, they managed to snap some shots





Happy Valentine's Day!






This is a hike at Hamilton Mountain in the gorge. It was kind of an eerie hike in the fog, under the canopy of trees. But there were amazing views of two different waterfalls along the way.







If you look closely you can see that a log is stuck in this waterfall and is just being pounded by the water.





Here are M&D at their wine-tasting event. They clean up nicely for an old married couple in their 30's!



On Sunday Grammy and I met back up with M&D in The Dalles to visit the O'Parents, and to celebrate Erica and Jessica's 30th birthdays.


I love Charlie the cat!!





Neither Ethan nor I quite know how to kiss with a closed mouth! We sure did have fun playing together though.



We hope everyone else had a fun filled Valentine's Day too! Congratulations to Aunt Dian and Chuck...they are getting married!!!


The good news is that Monday is President's Day and Daddy does not have to work. It really is a great weekend! Let's see how much of his honey-do list he can get done in one day. Now that he has new job, he is working very LONG days and we are all tired in the evening when he gets home. But, he is enjoying his new job and likes his new staff. Also we are proud because he got an A in his Business Law class. Go Daddy!!!










1 comment:

grandpa said...

Hi Maddie,

It has been awhile since I last posted. Some highlights, I had poker night with your dad and we did ok. Also, I had bridge night with your mom and I think we did all right for not having played together much lately. I hope you notice a trend the Fox's and the Boose's love to play cards. You will be a natural. One fun thing that happened is that you picked up your mom's phone this week and called me. I get to be your first cell phone call! You look so great in your Valentine's outfit. Jackson, Robyn and I sent you a V-card. We have some fun things coming up so want to prepare you. You will be staying with us while you mom and Dad are playing a poker tournament. It will be your first sleep over with us. We are going to have soooo much fun. We are hoping your are as good as when Grandma Pat watched while your mom and dad had their spa week end. Plus we looking forward to your first birthday party. Can't wait to see how messy you get eating your first birthday cake. Be good this week end as your mom and dad have had long week end and need a restful week end. I know you will do your best. Your mom said you went to the park today so you should sleep well tonight. Love you bunches,
Grandpa Randy