Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let the sun shine!

Mommy and I have a ritual in the morning. She opens the shade in my bedroom and sings "Let the Sun Shine." It is very exciting for me to see the day outside. Now I point and ask her to open the curtain in every room!

We were incredibly fortunate to have a lot of sunny weather last week, and we took advantage to the fullest. Here we are with our friends Cynthia & Drake at Happy Valley Park. We had never been there before, but we loved it! It was very kid friendly!










Drake is about a month younger than me. I love playing with him, but I am not always nice. Sometimes I steal his toys and pull his hair.








This pictures is taken on our hike at Tryon Creek State Park with our friends The Budd Family. We were so impressed because Ellen, 5 years old, and Isaiah, almost 4 years old, did the whole hike (around 2.5 miles!!)








1 comment:

Robyn Boose said...

Maddie-

When Jackson was your age he loved to point to buttons and have me ask if he wanted to push them. Then, he would say, "Push da bu." He also loved pointing to the pictures on our fridge (like you do) and repeating after me, the best he could, the names of the people.

It is so much fun to watch you grow! Everyone here is SUPER excited for our Saturday play date!

Robyn