Monday, June 9, 2008

On the road again

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are on our way to Chicago leaving tomorrow morning (Tuesday) at 6 AM. What were Mommy and Daddy thinking when they booked the flight?? M & D have been working all weekend to get us packed. We might be slightly overpacked, but apparently traveling with babies means taking a lot of stuff! Plus, Mommy is a bridesmaid in Sarah's wedding, so she has a pretty dress to pack too. We are very excited for our trip and hope to do many fun things while we are in Chicago. It is Daddy's and mine first trip, but Mommy has been there once before.

This last week was kind of quiet for me and Mommy. We hung out at home and rested and took lots of walks. Daddy was working in Corvallis. On Wednesday I turned 12 weeks old!!! I am about 13 pounds now. I am awake a lot more during the day, and I like to smile, laugh and interact much more. I took my first trip to OMSI on Tuesday but I slept through the entire thing. Oh well, maybe I will get more out of it next time.

Saturday night was our friend Melissa's 30th birthday. Her husband Michael surprised her with a LUAU party. We dressed festively at first, but as the evening wore on we had to put sweatshirts and pants on. It was typical of an Oregon luau. Where is our summer???





Hope everyone has a great week! We will have more stories and pictures when we return from Chicago.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR EVERLOVING GRAMMY.

I'm using my new mug and getting good comments, especially from other grandmas...

Hope you and M&D are having a good time in the windy city.

Hugs and loves,
Grammy