Friday, May 16, 2008

Latest Stats

No pictures on this post....just a QUICK update after my 2-month check-up from today.

We went into the doctor this morning for my 2-month check-up and I got measured. Here are my stats:

Weight - 11 lbs. 11 oz. - This puts me in the 75th percentile!!!

Length - 24 in. - This puts me in the 90th percentile!!!

Head Circumference - 15.75 in. - This puts me in the 75th percentile!!!

The doctor was pleased by all of these numbers as I am growing very well and she said that I am very strong and well toned. Daddy thinks I might have a career in basketball now and remarked that tall women can hit the golf ball further.

Unfortunately I also had to get several shots for all the different vaccines I need. I cried a little, but overall I was a pretty strong baby and didn't fuss too much.

We also got a prescription for some Prilosec to help my stomach feel better and hopefully alleviate some of my fussiness after eating.

We are off to the coast for the weekend. I am spending the night at Grammy Pat's tonight while Mommy and Daddy are going to Spirit Mountain for the night. Tomorrow the Foxes head to the coast for the weekend. The weather should be perfect and I can't wait to go on my first beach adventure.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,

Maddie

2 comments:

Auntie Shannon said...

11 pounds and 11 ounces???? Wow!! I am so glad to hear how well you are doing. I hope you have fun at Grammy's house and at the coast. I can't wait to see those pictures.

Love you.
Auntie Shannon

Unknown said...

What a big girl you are getting to be Maddie, dear. I'm sorry you had to have those nasty shots, but I know you are a very brave girl and I'm sure mommy loved you up good afterwards.

What a beautiful weekend mommy and daddy chose to take you to the coast. I hope you all had a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing all those pictures too.

I too hope you had a fun time with Grammy Pat (even though I'm a little jealous, lol). I'm sure she loved every minute of her alone time with you. Some day I hope you will come spend the day/night with us. Maybe during football season?

Well baby girl, you take care of mommy and daddy and give everyone our love.

Tons of love & hugs & kisses!!
Gma Jan and Gpa Ray