Monday, August 4, 2008

4 month pics

Hi Everyone,

Here are my four month pictures. We got them taken at Kiddie Kandids at Babies R Us. They are copyrighted, but they said we could share the thumbnails on our blog. I was such a good girl and cooperated with the photographer. We got some great shots!
The pose of me on the chair was the main reason for getting 4 month pictures. Mommy, Uncle J, Grammy and O Pa all have a similar shot when they were four months. Grammy is going to make a collage of all the shots together.

If you want to order pictures, here is the link: http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=541035887V7EM3X8E

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Dearest Maddie,

You left a burp rag at Grammy's house, but I'll wash it and bring it to you next week. All of these pictures are just too too cute for words and so are you!

I can't wait to have some framed ones in my office and take them to The Dalles for O'Pa and O'Ma to see.

It was a fun weekend at Grandma Jan's house, wasn't it?

Hugs and loves, little one,
Grammy