Friday, August 1, 2008

'Nuff about Daddy

You all come here to see little ol' me, right?




Here are some fun pics and maybe a couple of new videos!






Here I am helping with the laundry!!!





Ahhhh....I love my showers!!!




Look at me sitting up!





Here are a couple of videos. In one, it appears I might be taking Spanish lessons. I have learned to roll my R's and it is my latest favorite thing to do. The other video caught me in the middle of a giggling fit.





I hope you enjoy the pictures and the video!!




We are off to Eugene in the morning. We are getting together with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Ray on Saturday for dinner to celebrate Daddy's birthday. Then on Sunday I am being baptized at the same church M&D got married in. Afterward we are all headed out to Grandma Jan's for a BBQ. Should be lots of fun and we will post pics (and maybe some video) soon!




Love,


Maddie

2 comments:

Kristy said...

baby laughter is the best!!!!! =)



dices, ¡arriba! ¡arriba! maddie!
hahahaaha! that was some crazy "r" rolling!!!!

Kelly said...

Great videos. We're jealous!