Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Solid Food

Last night was a momentous occassion!! I ate my very first big girl food! M&D made me some rice cereal and I actually liked it. I did very well....didn't really spit it out at all and most of it made it into my mouth and then to my tummy! I only had a teaspoon at first, so tonight we will try some more.
Here are some pics from my first food adventure and a little video as well:
Here is Daddy feeding me with a big girl spoon!

Mommy's turn!!!



My turn!!!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

hooray for food!!!! it doesn't make K gassy, it makes her angry if she doesn't get it fast enough! she GROWLS!!!! its hilarious! how much are you giving Maddie? I swear K could eat a whole full adult meal by the sounds of her growls!!! goodness!

I haven't thought much about pureeing my own food. but a party to do so sounds fun!!! :P