Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun at the pool!!!

We had a really fun afternoon today! We thought today would be a good day to go swimming since it wasn't too hot and it was a little cloudy. There is a really nice family swimming pool near our home and M&D took me there for my first extensive time in a swimming pool. I was a very good girl and spent over 30 minutes in the pool with M&D. We borrowed a really neat inflatable seat "thingy" from our friend Becca and I really liked that. I also liked swimming around with Mommy and Daddy (especially on his tummy).
-
I think Mommy and I might go back this Wednesday if the weather stays nice.
Me and Daddy enjoying the water...


This is me in my bathrobe after getting out of the pool...


Ahhh...me and Mommy nice and dry!




1 comment:

Alex moner said...

We borrowed a really neat inflatable seat "thingy" from our friend Becca and I really liked that.pool renovation nj