Monday, October 27, 2008

Evidence

Here is proof that we are still alive and kickin' even though we have been slacking on our blogging. Our most recent family photo...

Here I am being a big girl sitting alone in a high chair for the very first time!! You can't see it very well, but I am sitting in a high-chair cover called a "Floppy Seat." It can also cover a grocery cart seat and it helps keep the germs away! I love my new found freedom...no more having to lay in the car seat carrier.


Gap should pay me for the free advertising. I am cuter than any of their baby models!








My first set of blocks!



Mommy, Daddy and I babysat Jackson on Saturday night. He is my bud! Whenever I cry he comes running to see what is the problem. He has this trick for getting me to stop cyring....he pounds his fist on the top of his head and makes funny faces. It is called "the hammer!"





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! More pictures. The family portrait is great!! And, Maddie - I can see hair!!!

Such a big girl being able to sit up by yourself. I'm sure it is a lot easier for mommy to do her shopping with you being able to sit up in the cart by yourself. The next thing we know you'll be crawling all over the place, pulling yourself up and walking around furniture and then WATCH OUT WORLD!!!

Christmas will be so fun for you, Maddie. You are going to love all the pretty lights, Christmas decorations and the pretty presents. Should be interesting to see how mommy and daddy figure out how to keep everything out of your reach!

And, yes, you are cuter than any of those Baby Gap babies! They are missing the boat by not having you being a model!!!

Love you, doll baby. And love to mommy and daddy, too!!!

Grandma Jan & Grandpa Ray

Robyn Boose said...

I am so sorry that we didn't get to hang out this week, Maddie! I was so sad when I got sick, I had lots of fun things planned for our night on Wed. Oh well, maybe next time. Have a great vacation! I can't wait to see your Halloween pictures!!!

Love you-

Robyn