Friday, October 3, 2008

Mommy's top 10 list

10. When I eat my toes (what do you expect...everything goes in my mouth these days!)

9. The grunts and red face when I am going #2...ewww gross!

8. My babbling....can you say "mama"?

7. My panting--when I am real excited

6. My social cough--I use this when I think should be getting more attention than I am

5. My sneeze (achoo--ee)

4. When I blow raspberry kisses (better when I don't have peas in my mouth :)

3. When I pull something over my own eyes to incite a game of peek-a-boo

2. My infectious laugh

1. My new smile: it is so wide and big that I squint my eyes at the same time. Too precious!!




So far the only one we have captured on film is the raspberries...I refuse to perform for the camera when Mommy and Daddy want me to!

1 comment:

dian said...

Oh My Goodness! Auntie Dian will watch this whenever she is having a bad day...or when I need my Maddie fix. You are too cute and funny for words. I love you and muss you bunches! ~Auntie Dian