Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More fun in the snow!

Grammy Pat really wanted to get outside as well. So, we managed to take a nice leisurely walk around our neighborhood to get some fresh air and get the blood pumping. Mommy carried me in our wrap and I was bundled up nice and warm!


Getting ready for our walk:



After our walk we decided to play in the snow in the backyard since we had not touched it yet (except for Daddy this morning who had to get up on the ladder and the roof so he could clean off the satellite dish). I REALLY like the snow and like to roll around and crawl in it!



See, I REALLY like the snow:


Hi!



This is so much fun!



Wait a second. My glove came off. This stuff is cold!




Yeah, I am not so sure about this. I liked it better when my gloves were on!


We are kind of bummed about all this snow though. We were planning on going down to Eugene on Christmas Eve for dinner with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Ray and then to church, but we figure that we would rather be safe than sorry. So, we decided that we are just going to stick around home rather than chance the trip down there. Our neighbors across the street are in the same boat and won't be having their parents over. So, we planned an impromptu Christmas Eve dinner at their place. It should be fun, but we will miss Eugene!!! Daddy can't remember ever missing Christmas Eve service at church in Eugene.
We hope everyone is safe and warm! Be safe this week if you are out there driving around!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I like the new layout...very nice. My, my you all have been quite busy. Good thing you have the blog as an outlet to document all your indoor activities.