Monday, June 22, 2009

Home Improvements

Here is a happy news update to our painting contractor nightmare story....

Our house is finished and it looks awesome!!! We are so grateful for our friends Michael (who did all the painting by himself in three days!) and his wife Melissa (who was at home with the kids for three long days with no husband to help with dinner or bedtime.)

We are very happy with the paint job and the color that we chose. This was one of those times that even though we were very frustrated in the middle of it, we just had to remember it was a small piece of life and we overall are very fortunate.

BTW, in case you are wondering, the scary contractor still has not come to pick up his stuff. Apparently he was all bark and no bite.










Another project that was finally finished! I wanted to get letters up on Maddie's wall before she was born, but it never happened. For those of you who know me, I get heart palpitations when I have to do artsy crafty projects. So, thanks to my dad who bought the letters, and HUGE thanks to Robyn who did all the crafty work on the letters. Actually, she made me learn how to tie a bow with the ribbon. Somewhere on there is the one that I successfully tied...so I can tell Maddie I helped.








1 comment:

Robyn Boose said...

Glad to help you expand your creative side! We'll have to come up with more projects.

Robyn