Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Latest Update

So it looks like I will be out of here mid-day on Thursday.....YEAH! We are all excited to be home this weekend and enjoy some quality time as a family. Dad says we have to watch something called March Madness...sounds kind of interesting.

I won't be going up to Doernbecher until next Wednesday afternoon. The test itself will take only about an hour, but we will have to wait a few days for the results. Between Thursday and the Doernbecher appointment I will have to continue taking antibiotics twice every day orally and then until further notice.

That's all for now....at this point no news is good news. The doctor did stop by today to say that the tests they did on my blood, urine and spinal fluid continued to come back negative and they are not worried about those any more (and haven't been for a while).

Thank you to everyone for their continued thoughts, prayers and well wishes.....they mean A LOT to my Mommy and Daddy (and Grammys, Grandpas, etc.)!!! We appreciate all the love and support we have received these first 2 weeks (YEAH! I am two weeks old tomorrow!).

Love,

Maddie

3 comments:

Auntie Shannon said...

Happy 2 week birthday Maddie!!!
I am so glad you get to go home tomorrow. Make sure you all get some rest.

I love you,
Auntie Shannon

Unknown said...

Praise God! I'm so glad you are getting to go home with Mommy and Daddy tomorrow. I know they are so excited to be able to start having family time with you. Happy 2 week birthday, Maddie dear! We all love you so much and this Grandma can't wait to get her hands on you again!!!!

Love those bunny ears!!!

We love you as big as the sky, Chunky Monkey!!

Gma Jan and Gpa Ray

Kristy said...

Happy 2 week Birthday Maddie! Glad to hear you are doing better! =)