Sunday, March 16, 2008

So this is what sleep is....

I decided to be nice to mommy and daddy last night and I slept for about 6-7 hours with one break in between for a feeding and diaper change. I think mommy and daddy are feeling a lot better today and much more rested. I don't know what there big deal is....I sleep all during the day. I figure I am doing daddy a favor getting him used to those long nights where he will be up all night when I am a teenager and I start staying out later.

Last night was fun....Grammy and Aunt Kris made a HUGE dinner of seafood pasta, salad, bread and cobbler for dessert. It was great to have everyone over and I enjoyed the meal once it was my turn. Here are some after dinner pics I thought were kind of fun.







We think my eyes are blue...but we will have to wait and see. Most people think I have my daddy's eyes.














Nothing beats a nice after dinner nap with daddy or mommy!

Lots more to come!
Love,
Maddie

No comments: