Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some new pics of me!



Due to popular demand I am posting some new pics of me and everything I have been up to this first 72 hours since I have been here. After 2 days at the hospital I was able to finally come home on Friday and I have been enjoying my new digs. Some of my favorite activities right now are nursing, sleeping, messing up my new diaper, crying and then doing it all over again (except for the sleeping part which I don't like to do when Mommy and Daddy do - they will soon learn to sleep on my schedule.)

This first pic of me is after Daddy changed my first diaper at home. I took it pretty easy on him with the first one, but don't worry...I will be increasing the degree of difficulty from here on out.


This next picture is of my mommy, daddy and me when we first got home. Mom and I were pretty tired and dad was very proud! We have been enjoying getting to know one another! I have also really loved the company we have seen at home so far! Grammy Pat and Great Aunt Kris have been staying here and helping out and they have been great! Grandpa Ike and Grandma Linda stopped by for a short visit the first day back too. And Grandpa Randy stayed all day Saturday and we spent some quality time together. He and daddy made sure to teach me about basketball as we watched our first basketball game together. I can't wait to see more people!

No comments: