Monday, November 17, 2008

Mini Impromptu Fox Family Reunion

Saturday was the last Duck's game of the year and so I got to stay with Grandma Jan, Grandpa Ray, and Auntie Shannon while M & D were at the game. It was their first time babysitting me and everything went great! I was having so much fun playing with them that I didn't even want to nap. Thank you guys for taking such great care of me....maybe we can do it again sometime!!

Apparently I am a sight to see, because when the word leaked out that I would be at Grandma Jan's house, lots of people decided to stop by for a visit...I got to see:

Grandma Jan and Grandpa Ray
Grandpa Ike and Grandma Linda
Auntie Shannon
Auntie Dian and Chuck (XL)
Too bad there are not very many people in this world who adore me!!


Me, Grandpa Ike, and Grandma Linda




Me and Grandma Jan. Look at my pretty new Christmas dress from Grandma Linda and Grandpa Ike!!

I had to show off my crawling...of course! Too bad Cricket was so fast...I really wanted to pet her. I promised to be gentle....

Me & Grandma Jan

Unfortunately both my Aunties got away before getting their pictures taken with me. I thought Auntie Shannon looked great with her new haircut!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting Aunt Shannon and me babysit you Maddie darling. We had such a good time with you - even if Gma Jan was feeling her age by the time you finally decided to take a rest! Good thing I already have all that gray hair that shows up so well in these pictures of you and me : )

Please come see us again real soon. (Hopefully next week during the Thanksgiving holidays) It was pure delight for me. Gpa Ray says he thinks I'm kinda stuck on you. Ya think? Big time!!!

Tons of love to you and mommy and daddy!

Gma Jan & Gpa Ray

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see Maddie this weekend. Hopefully she'll motivate Aoife!