Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

My Holiday Weekend by Madelyn Fox

First I had a pre-thanksgiving play date with my friend Aoife on Wednesday.


Then we went to Grammy Pat's for Thanksgiving Dinner.I got to try my first turkey. Yummy!



The tryptophan kicked in fast!



This is my new preferred sleeping position--on my tummy with my butt up in the air.
Friday was a work day--see I am using Daddy's Blackberry.

But, we did manage to find time for some Black Friday shopping. See, here I am all ready to fight the crowds!
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Holiday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cutest baby in all the world strikes (or poses) again! Maddie, you are an absolute doll! Those smiles just melt this Grandma's heart. I looked at your blog the other night, but I just had to come back and look again. I'm glad you enjoyed your first Thanksgiving. I'm sure your Grammy Pat and Uncle Justin had a good time with you. Can't wait until Christmas eve so we can see you again too. You are growing up so fast. Sometimes I want to spray you with some sort of "holding" mist, so you won't grow up too fast : )

Stay sweet baby girl - and we'll see you at Christmas time.

Love you bunches!!!!
Grandma Jan and Grandpa Ray