Monday, November 10, 2008

Sacramento Pics (including Halloween)

Here are some pictures to go along with the stories on the previous posting...... Enjoy!!



Here is Mommy and her friend Elsa who picked us up from the aiport. Happy Birthday Elsa!




The next morning I got to meet my cousin Kelly for the first time!! We had breakfast with her and her boyfriend, Coleman. He had never held a baby before but I let him practice on me.



What is this thing on my head?


Here is me sleeping through the "Trunk or Treat"

Mmm. Candy!

I am barely taller than the pumpkin...but I am cuter!!
Quack Quack! Check out my tail!


Lola (More Megan's dog) got dressed up too!


I absolutely love Lola!! We have some of the same developmental issues---getting into everything, having to be supervised, whining, waking our parents up early (especially after the time change!!) We played very well together....except for when Lola ate my binky!

Check out the video of us playing.....
















2 comments:

Auntie Shannon said...

First of all.....HAPPY 8 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!!

you were a very cute little duck on Halloween!!!!!

i am glad you had so much fun on your trip.

i can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Love you bunches,
auntie shannon

Grandpa said...

Hi Maddie,
We had a nice visit with you on Veteran's day. You are so active and expressive these days. We went out to lunch with your mom and Robyn and Jackson. You were quite the flirt with the waitress and you adored Jackson. We also got to see all of your Palm Springs pictures. It looks like you really enjoy being in the sun and playing in the pool, even though I here it was cold. Happy 8 months and keep working on your standing and walking and talking. You are just to cute to watch!!!
Love, Grandpa Randy