Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Pics

Tonight was also a fun night as I got some one-on-one time with daddy. Since he has gone back to work I don't get to see him as much and we got to have some quality time together tonight. Mommy and Uncle J met Grandpa Randy to play bridge and Grammy went out to dinner with her friend Tanya. So Daddy and I got to spend a few hours together and he talked to me about boys, shopping and shoes and about how the one thing they all have in common is that they are all overrated. I wasn't really listening.

A lot of people have been asking for more pics so here are a couple of me and one with Grammy and her friend Tanya. Oh...Daddy attempted to measure me tonight and I was almost 22 inches long and my head was about 14.5 inches in diameter. I should be getting close to 8.5 pounds as well.








3 comments:

Kristy said...

so cute! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, Maddie! Rolling over at 1 month & 3 days is awesome! What a big girl you are getting to be! We love getting MORE and MORE pictures of you and all the family and friends. Keep 'em coming!!!!

So glad everything is going so good. Continue to be a good girl for mommy and daddy.

Hugs and tons of kisses and love!

Gma Jan & Gpa Ray

dian said...

Miss M~ I always knew your daddy had a screw loose. First of all lets get one thing straight right now, SHOES are never over rated. Boys are another issue all together. We just need to get you a brother that can give your boyfriends a bloody nose (like your daddy did to mine) and it will all be good! I love you so much. ~Auntie Dian~