Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A little person

Mommy says I am turning into such a little person with likes, dislikes, and a huge personality. This is fun since now I can interact more, make eye contact, smile, and even play with some toys! I can also projectile spit up. See....





This is me playing on my Einstein Jungle Gym. I like all the colors and the things to grab onto. I have a strong grip!







As usual, we have a busy social calendar. We went to The Dalles for Great Uncle David's suprise 50th birthday. It was also O'Ma's birthday too! I got to meet all the family on Grammy's side.


Here is me and my cousin Emma.



Here is me getting my diaper changed at the same time as my cousin Ethan. Ethan peed a big stream and almost got me!




I also went to Grandpa Randy's work. He is a proud Grandpa. I am helping him be an understanding boss to his employee Angie who is 16 weeks pregnant with twins!!





As an update for those of you who don't know....my doctor's appointment with the metabolicist and the geneticist is on May 6th in the afternoon. Until then I am still on a strict eating schedule of every three hours during the day and every four hours at night. Other than that I look and feel great!!


Well, I am off to dinner at Becca, Dan, and Jack's house. Phew, it is exhausting being seven weeks old and having to show myself off to everyone. I never get tired of hearing how darn cute I am!!




No comments: