Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sleep?

I am six weeks old today!! Mommy thinks that means I should be in some type of a routine at night, but I sure have her fooled. This was a big week for me and Mommy because it was Daddy's first overnight out of town trip since February. But, we managed OK. The days were great because we visited with Uncle J, Grandpa Randy, and Mommy's friend Sarah from Chicago. The nights were fine for me because Mommy stayed awake and held me for hours. Mommy looked a little tired in the mornings though. Since I eat every three hours, I don't really know the difference between day and night.
This is us picking Daddy up from the airport after his trip to Seattle.

This is my bassinet...where I am supposed to sleep at night!



This is my pack and play. It is in the living room, so I can snooze and still be part of the action!



Mommy and I are really looking forward to taking walks outside this spring/summer but so far the weather has been too yucky. So, we are doing a lot of indoor activities like Tummy time, rolling over, sitting in the swing, and reading my favorite book about farm animals. I like it when Mommy moos like a cow.


This is my swing. It looks like an aquarium with hanging fish, lights, and music to keep me entertained.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maddie darling, from your pictures it looks like you have really long fingers. Are you going to be a piano player?

We sure love being able to go into your blog site everyday to see what new pictures there are of you and getting updates from mommy and daddy.

Looks like you are doing terrific.....so keep up the great work!!!

Hugs, kisses & tons of love!!!
Gma Jan and Gpa Ray

Grammy said...

Hi Maddie-Girl,

You're looking very cute today! I've been showing your pictures to everybody down here and I can safely say you're the cutest girl in Corvallis as well as Portland!

Have you rolled over any more times? Do you miss your Grammy? She sure misses you! Thanks for seeing Uncle Justin safely off.

Hugs and kisses,
Grammy