Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rollin', Rollin, Rollin'...

So today was very momentous! Mommy gave me some tummy time while Grammy and Uncle J (that's Justin for those of you who don't know - mommy's brother) watched. Well, I thought I would give them a show and I managed to roll over onto my back from my tummy with no help!!! That's right....I rolled over by myself at One Month and 3 days old! I actually did it three times! The first two times was for Mommy, Grammy and Uncle J while Daddy was at work. However, Daddy made it home for lunch after the first two rollovers and I managed to do a third for him. Unfortunately everyone was so amazed by my performance that they neglected to take pictures of it. Daddy did manage to get the 3rd rollover videotaped thankfully!

Life has been great around the house. Uncle J just flew in yesterday from New York/New Orleans/Asia/Wherever. My Uncle J loves to travel and he has managed to make it home for about 10 days and is spending quite a bit of time with me so far. Yesterday was his birthday and seeing me was probably the best birthday present he could have asked for (I may be a bit biased). We went to one of my family's favorite restaurants, Gino's. Actually, we went there two nights in a row! Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and I went on Sunday and had dinner with our friend Alix. Last night Uncle J and Grandpa Randy joined us for a nice dinner to celebrate Uncle J's birthday. I think two nights of Gino's might have been a little much for me as they like to put a lot of garlic in the food.

Gino's Night #1 w/Alix


Gino's Night #2 - Happy Birthday Uncle J!

Proud Uncle J and me!



1 comment:

Auntie Shannon said...

WOW!!! You go girl!! I had better get up to see you soon. At this rate, you will be walking in a month or two...Love you, Auntie Shannon