Friday, April 18, 2008

My trip to see the O'Parents

Yesterday I went to visit O'Ma and O'Pa in The Dalles with Mommy, Grammy and Uncle J! Daddy had to work so he was unable to go. I had a lot of fun and I was pretty much the center of attention all day long. O'Ma and O'Pa each took turn holding me for long periods of time....pretty much until their arms fell asleep and then some. It was really nice to see them again!





O'Pa surprised Mommy with a very nice gift. He had a VERY old rocking chair that has been in the family a LONG time refinished and repaired. Apperently many family members including cousin John and Uncle Chuck have been helping to get the chair repaired. The chair is beautiful and is now in our living room at home. Mommy and Daddy like to sit in the chair and rock me. As you can see I think the chair is pretty neat. Thank you to all who helped!



I hope everyone has a good weekend!


1 comment:

Auntie Shannon said...

wow what a big girl sitting in that rocking chair....

that was very sweet of your great o'pa to do for mommy...

it looks like you have two very adoring great grandparents...what a lucky little girl...

Love you, auntie shannon